Sonic Electronix

you shouldent really need an alt or a battary tbh,when i hook up my 4ch ill be running 1400 watts on one batt and i should be fine at full tilt

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

if it drops really low then just get a small bat like a kinetik hc600

this!, it wouldent really happen unless your gunna run like 4k on a stock alt THEN you might have "some" dimming, youll get ALOT of opinions on caps most people say there shit some people say there good, but all in all its up to the buyer

caps suck btw :D

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

ok.

i have no room for another bat...

im not sure where i could put it.

Get a tool box off of craigslist cheap and put it in there

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

when you build the box cut into the floor and custom fabricate a battery holder that will drop so its flush with the floor like what SM did to his tahoe except only fo 1 battery

although personally i dont think you'd need another battery or amp or cap plus caps suck

yeah and make sure you do the big 3

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived