Sonic Electronix

16 gauge speaker wire running 1200 watts

since ur subs are dvc i would wire it like this

ur subs have 2 inputs per terminal, alan screws, and push terminals, i would wire it parallel with the alan screws, and then wire the subs to the amp with the push terminals and zip tie the wires so they dont come unhooked

i wished my subs had those type terminals but i guess i can do with what i have now

and those terminals hold 8guage wire so ur good there

I'll be honest, i'm completely lost right now lol. (I'm audio retarded, but i'm trying to learn)

the change in brand will make some what of a difference

i take it the r's were 12's?

but i totally skimmed over the speaker wire :ehh:

i have to agree go with 8 and it should be louder anyways

Yep, the R's were 12's. To be honest I was pretty happy with them ...

Had to sell that setup because I ran into a financial hardship.

Man id stick with that alpine for realz no lie get rid of the audiobahn dude

and nah if you got the right box them 15s should be be sounding a lot more louder then those 12s dude but that amp is holding you back

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

How much did that audiobahn run?sell it and get a lil bit better amp.if not then save up...

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Got it off a buddy for $200. What amps do you guys recommend running these 2 15 inch 8500's on?

this might help you out

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUDIOPIPE-AP10001D-1000W-MONO-Car-Audio-Power-Amplifier-/230465942029?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item35a8d7320d

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

63424d1257717915-vendo-mtx-thunder-8500-de-12-pulgadas-t8512-04.jpg

see those lil screws were it says + and -? those are the alan screws i was talking about

and teh things that have red n black on em with a hole in the middle are the push terminals

take some 8guage wire and run it from one + screw to the other + screw, and - screw to other - screw, and then take the 8guage wire and run it from the push terminals to the amp, will save alot of time on wireing and will look alot cleaner too

hope i made a lil more sence this time :drinks:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

63424d1257717915-vendo-mtx-thunder-8500-de-12-pulgadas-t8512-04.jpg

see those lil screws were it says + and -? those are the alan screws i was talking about

and teh things that have red n black on em with a hole in the middle are the push terminals

take some 8guage wire and run it from one + screw to the other + screw, and - screw to other - screw, and then take the 8guage wire and run it from the push terminals to the amp, will save alot of time on wireing and will look alot cleaner too

hope i made a lil more sence this time :drinks:

Oh, I see. I currently have it ran that way, but now by those holes up top. I just have it ran like that with the push holes. I'll remember that when I re-wire it. ;)

Archived