Sonic Electronix

16 gauge speaker wire running 1200 watts

8 gauge speaker wire FTW

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Well you may have your settings different and what amp did you have before.The audiobahn dont do to well from what i heard

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

since ur subs are dvc i would wire it like this

ur subs have 2 inputs per terminal, alan screws, and push terminals, i would wire it parallel with the alan screws, and then wire the subs to the amp with the push terminals and zip tie the wires so they dont come unhooked

i wished my subs had those type terminals but i guess i can do with what i have now

and those terminals hold 8guage wire so ur good there

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Well you may have your settings different and what amp did you have before.The audiobahn dont do to well from what i heard

I had the Alpine 1000 Watt from Best Buy. Whole setup was from there. So far this new setup is half as loud as the old one. And yeah, everyone has been saying that most Audiobahn amps suck, which sucks. Atleast I got it cheap. It's the Audiobahn a1300hct high currency amp.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Alpine+-+1000W+Class+D+Mono+MOSFET+Amplifier+with+Adjustable+Crossover/8699367.p?id=1199494646259&skuId=8699367

Archived