Sonic Electronix

Well urrmm..People..Thanks for trying to help with the stores..but..I Do not live in the US!! Im on the Seychelles island!! very far away!! 7 degrees south of the equator! man..I wish here was like the US! get anything you want in every corner you look..Well birch also is not available here..I asked a guy @ a hardware store and he was like WTF is that??! LOL!! Urrm..any other stuff that can replace those two?? Thanks

Try using Google to find construction or building supply or timber. Seychelles Timber Company‎ Grand Anse Village, Seychelles for example.

If that fails, talk to the guy at your hardware store and ask him to get you some MDF, who ever supplies his store should be able to get it. If not that timber company should be able to suggest an alternative that is sourced locally.

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

im going to ask a stupid question but ..... couldn't he build a box out of plywood and then fiberglass the inside and outside?

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

personally i don't see why not, all these guys build these fiberglass boxes with no wood just fleece and glass. so why not plywood sandwiched by glassed?

good luck in your endeavor...

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!