knowledge Posted April 28, 2010 Report Posted April 28, 2010 (edited) this has been in the build process for a while so this is just testing and playing around with it, only getting about 2k each out of 3 t4000's and not even halfway in the volume knob. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SS2D8q2VjY Edited April 29, 2010 by knowledge Quote REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
fox_racin4 Posted April 28, 2010 Report Posted April 28, 2010 i wanna see pics of the subs!! Quote 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
knowledge Posted April 29, 2010 Author Report Posted April 29, 2010 nice box thanks man is roughly about 10 cubes, still not finished though. i wanna see pics of the subs!! here you go. old f model next to the new h model... your welcome Quote REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.