Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

this has been in the build process for a while so this is just testing and playing around with it, only getting about 2k each out of 3 t4000's and not even halfway in the volume knob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SS2D8q2VjY

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

nice box

thanks man is roughly about 10 cubes, still not finished though.

i wanna see pics of the subs!!

here you go. old f model next to the new h model... your welcome

1039.jpg

1042.jpg

1043.jpg

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6223 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...