Just though id say whats good with everyone

Good mile! Yeah I AM one of those who talks shit, but only when it's provoked lol.

I'm guessing those are minimum scores then? What are the maxes for points?

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

the swims will be a lil rough.

the pushups and situps aren't bad. i have to do more than that in a minute for my air force pt test.

try spreading your feet about 6 inches apart for the pushups. will make your arms feel alot more stable and you can do more

and the run isn't too bad. i run about 10:30 minute mile-1/2 and im not in the best shape. lol

and 6 pullups? come on. you should blow through that.

the swims will be a lil rough.

the pushups and situps aren't bad. i have to do more than that in a minute for my air force pt test.

try spreading your feet about 6 inches apart for the pushups. will make your arms feel alot more stable and you can do more

and the run isn't too bad. i run about 10:30 minute mile-1/2 and im not in the best shape. lol

and 6 pullups? come on. you should blow through that.

yeah i can do 50 sit ups in a min and i did 10 pull ups in gym this past year so no worries and spreading your legs will take stress off your arms ?? damn never knew that i was going to ask if i can do them on my knuckles becuase i can knock down 70push ups like that

Good mile! Yeah I AM one of those who talks shit, but only when it's provoked lol.

I'm guessing those are minimum scores then? What are the maxes for points?

The max is how ever many you can get this test is just to get into the Combat Control Field before basic lol . and Yeah the Marine i work with went into the Marines to do some thing stupid and ended up at desert storm and he complains about it like dude stfu and deal with it my dads been to iraq for three years this past war and he dosn't complain at all, and im going into the Air force to see combat and im not complaining lol