First off I have a pm sent to David because he was interested in this amp awhile ago so this is just a precautionary measure in case he is not interested.

This amp was bought from bamaboy od ca.com with hopes of fixing and selling but I just can't afford to do it right now. It is sitting at the repair facility and the parts are on their way so it will be fixed hopefully by the end of next week. I do not have pics of the amp because of it being at the repair facility Audio Clinic in Camarillo, CA. The estimate I got from Mike, the owner of AC was 200-250 to fix the amp.

Im not trying to make any money off this I just want what I bought it for from bamaboy which is 300. Then when the amp is repaired you will need to pay the repair bill. So you can have basically a brand new XXGoliath for about 600 shipped to your door (total after payment to me and AC.)

I HAVE to get this sold tonight as I have a car payment due and I need to make it by tommorow. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please feel frree to ask. So if you want to help me out and come across some big power for a great price then please help ya boy out.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

lol thats very very enticing. I could buy it, but then id be spending 800 for batteries and 400 for an alternator... So that'd be a 1800 dollar upgrade. And then buying the new subs too....I'd be well into 2 g's. if i could spare the cash i definately would get this amp tho...

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Camarillo is like a 15 minute drive from me. small world.

hey, ur in ventura county, haha

ur like 45 mins drive from me! hahaha.

will be headin to camirillo to do some shopping and oxard to visit atomic :)

Shok Industries

Feel the POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Competition SQ Car install by Dimension Audio Singapore

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65190