Wastehog Posted April 30, 2010 Report Posted April 30, 2010 Completely a waste of time. I went to 2 of these, they are a complete rip. Don't waste your time. 1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4
Hellbound Train Posted April 30, 2010 Author Report Posted April 30, 2010 I wasnt sure so thanks for the input people. I wasnt sure because it was the first time they had said anything about the creditors demanding a liquidation sale. The other times it had always included other electronics and not just car audio so I wasnt sure if it would be a rip off. Usually they had included laptops and other electronics too. But to hell if im paying to get in and getting ripped off.
masterbarber Posted April 30, 2010 Report Posted April 30, 2010 It looks like he may work there too, cause after all that bad feedback he still insist......................lol......jk 1 15" DC Audio lvl 5 1 DD M4a Beyma 6.5 (4) RE tweeters (4) Orion XTR 500.4 Pioneer Indash 2 Dynasty UPS12-490MR batteries
TeejayBee Posted April 30, 2010 Report Posted April 30, 2010 They had one here in PA and i went and just laughed because i can get that shit online cheaper they just get all the money because you pay to get into the building
Hellbound Train Posted April 30, 2010 Author Report Posted April 30, 2010 Definitely not going. Checked the site. 7 fucking dollars to get in. To hell with their bullshit.
Guest Posted April 30, 2010 Report Posted April 30, 2010 Definitely not going. Checked the site. 7 fucking dollars to get in. To hell with their bullshit. $7? damn thats cheap. ours was like 10 a person.
Hellbound Train Posted April 30, 2010 Author Report Posted April 30, 2010 If i had money to blow hell i would go just for the fun of looking around. Something about big sales and flea markets are always fun. I would like to see if they have some of the shit i use to see on ebay. I havent seen the stuff in a while though. Shit like rockbox and rockwood.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.