Sonic Electronix

we had a lincoln ls come in right before scraping the coast to get a few brush touchups for the show, we done them. he then came back and wanted some full paint work done.

bumper, trunk, and 4 doors and sideview mirrors i think was all we done. he had some 22" rims i was like :unsure: b/c they stuck out the fender wells like 2.5 -3 inches and it made it look worse when the bumper tapered down.

but i looked inside and he had a d310 alpine deck :D , navigation, ipod, tv tuner, the works with the radio. suede on the seats i see tweets in the doors, all 4 doors had boston components. not the best tweeter placement but still it was looking pretty good.

i notice a stinger volt meter in the console i goto the trunk and i see 4 kicker 12"s, some jl amps, stinger cap or something. the setup looked good.

THEN I NOTICED

it was a prefab box with a vinyl covered trim plate. :o

anyway i snapped a few pics. doesnt sound to bad, its sealed but for 4 12"s could pound a lot harder

o yea he had an optima redtop under the stinger thing, 1 battery for the car and system as ls batteries are mounted in the trunk

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

o believe me i have seen way way way way way way far worse. i mean this setup is pretty nice, sounds ok just i figure if you do all that at least get the right box for the subs. the subs in the floor are in a custom box "I HOPE" b/c its just a spare tire area underneath. why do 1 custom box "if the did" and not 2.

i like them cars to. i almost bought an 06 but couldnt get the money straight before our last 4 we had got sold

as for worse things. i didnt even check to see where the wire was going but we have a ford f250 diesel with a single peice of speaker wire running from in the cab, to outside in the door jamb area and then going somewhere under the fender or hood. i aint even popping the hood b/c if i do the truck may burn to the ground and i dont want that hassle right now

i have a sony cybershot so it really doesnt pic up bass. it has some filsafe thing to keep the mics fromscrewing up or something. but i can get a video im sure.

his battery went dead when the painter left the door open, i know its not fully charged and hopefully no settings changed besides the radio station presets.

prolly thurseday i'll get a video

and yes it is a kenwood eq.

and does anybody know how to turn an ipod off. thing is still on and well should be dead by thursday but learn know for later

Archived