Robert8252 Posted April 30, 2010 Report Posted April 30, 2010 I have one set of Infinity Kappa 60.9cs installed so far in the front doors with no amp, just the HU. I love how these sound but want to know if these are really worth it. End of build I plan on having two sets of component in the front doors and one set in the back doors. Should I spend another $280 for two more sets of these or sell these and get 3 new sets of something else? They will be on a amp eventually this build is just taking me some time. -Robert 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Robert8252 Posted April 30, 2010 Author Report Posted April 30, 2010 Basically what I'm asking is are Kappas good speakers or would something else be a better choice. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.