How Do You Get It To Work?

i have always wanted to build a system similar to steves huge towers (but much cheaper and not as insane haha) but one thing i dont know is how to power the subs and speakers? the reciever has no where near enough power to run them all (dun have it yet, but it wont be an expensive one) and how would you hook up amps? do oyu use car amps or different ones? also i wouldnt mind being able to hook it up to my comp either so i can listen to the music and games off that as well.

lets say if i were to get a dj rackmount amplifier , maybe one for mids and highs and another for subs, how exactly would i hook that up to the reciever? i am dumb when it comes to this topic so all advice is help ful, i have already looked at the site given by getmoney (thanks by the way!) and was interested in the stuff for sale there.

once i know how to make it work ima need some help with the fabication style and what speakers i would actually need.

• 2 weeks later...

I have ran DJ amps at my parents house, and there are 2 different jacks for DJ amps. Either regular RCA jacks, or the XLS 1/4" (i think it is). I went and found amps that have the RCA jacks. Some amsp have both jacks. Then you basically go out from the receiver to the amps, and from the amps to your speakers.

Archived