i have a buddy with that same body style car, it needed a valve cover and by the time it was done it was supercharged,lowered, rear regeared....... and a fuckin animal !!!

that is the best body style imo. and there is so much aftermarket stuff for them.

nice car bro

only thing I would have done was some deadener, but that adds weight so.... I can see why you didnt. I drive an impala so its big heavy and not ment for fast LOL

Any Motor Modifications? And is that a Bronco i spot in the Garage in the first couple of pictures?

Just basic bolt ons for the motor. Throttle body, CAI, MAF w/calibrated injectors, aluminum rad, underdrive pullies, chip/tune, catback. Doesn't do much good with a POS transmission so that is my next challenge.

And yup that is my bronco in the garage. Its a great truck. I figured I would post some pics of that up next. Just had the motor rebuilt in it too! BTW nice 78 in your sig! That is sick!

dscn0116shdrsscopy.png

Jeff's 1991 Ford Mustang GT

i have a buddy with that same body style car, it needed a valve cover and by the time it was done it was supercharged,lowered, rear regeared....... and a fuckin animal !!!

that is the best body style imo. and there is so much aftermarket stuff for them.

nice car bro

only thing I would have done was some deadener, but that adds weight so.... I can see why you didnt. I drive an impala so its big heavy and not ment for fast LOL

Oh hell yeah! When these cars are done right they haul major ass. Real easy to make'm do it too. Even though they are pretty cheap to make fast I don't have the money to finish mine up yet. A few more summers of work and $$$ and it should be real close.

Yeah I was thinking of doing deadener but surprisingly I have 0 rattles or squeaks. Its dead silent inside with the exception of the piece of wood which my box is mounted to which will occasionally squeak over rough road. I've been very impressed with the whole setup so far.

Unfortunately my car is pretty damn heavy for a foxbody. It has full interior, its an automatic GT, and has 100lb of stereo equipment. They weigh 3251 from the factory... add in my fat ass and the box and its about 3500lbs!!!

dscn0116shdrsscopy.png

Jeff's 1991 Ford Mustang GT

Love the fox, I want one for a toy but hard to find in straight condish here in MI. Is that your dad gettin in on some bird action during picture time? Nice

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?