American Bass Blazer(Update page 4 Video) Highs update check it out

New speakers in. 6 Oxygen Audio (O2) 5.25in speakers here is the link

Head unit-Clarion

Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's

Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1

Another Ohio kid here Fremont.. AB used to be the shit around where I live but the higher end stuff was loud but it didnt last long. The shops around me have sent back about 80% of the VFL, XFL, and HD subs they've sold.. But thats just what I heard. Good Luck with your shit man

Around here no one has heard of American Bass or DC. It's fun to watch their face when they hear my set up. I love my VFL500 and XLs!

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

Around here no one has heard of American Bass or DC. It's fun to watch their face when they hear my set up. I love my VFL500 and XLs!

AB makes some GREAT products and for the price I get them for, I dont see me changing anytime soon. The VFL amps are crazy good. I love my 500.1 to

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Another Ohio kid here Fremont.. AB used to be the shit around where I live but the higher end stuff was loud but it didnt last long. The shops around me have sent back about 80% of the VFL, XFL, and HD subs they've sold.. But thats just what I heard. Good Luck with your shit man

Ive had every sub and pretty much all their amps. I dont know why they would ship their stuff back? all the ships here carry that JL and kicker stuff. Not a big fan of JL at all but kicker is fine with me. In my opinion AB has some of the best amps out there and for the price the subs arent bad too.

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

nice system gotta love loud blazers i run sub up port back as well seems to be the best way i found for spl so far.

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

nice system gotta love loud blazers i run sub up port back as well seems to be the best way i found for spl so far.

I plan on running 4 12s this season

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Still have the HDs?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

nope sold them and my xfls so Im working on a deal with bob to get 4 12in hd's or xfls.

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Archived