Sonic Electronix

Yeah, i have seen that! That was the coolest thing i had seen in a long time. It had potential to go down to 1 Hert.

Yeah, it's cool as. For 1hz bass I'd rather go for a rotary sub or two though. But nothing beats the Parthenon for excursion and coolness.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Hummm... I've got a 04 12" solobaric L7 motor sitting in my closet... perhaps I should try to find some parts and make a project out of it.. I wonder if my old school hcca 10" basket would work with it...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Hummm... I've got a 04 12" solobaric L7 motor sitting in my closet... perhaps I should try to find some parts and make a project out of it.. I wonder if my old school hcca 10" basket would work with it...

Sounds great! I'm glad I am inspiring people. Be sure to put up some pics if you do, HCCA basket + L7 motor = cool 8)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Idk if it will work since the hcca had a 3" coil.. I guess I can always buy a basket

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Archived