Yea dude i say tint them!

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Thanks for the suggestion but I stated in the OP that is how im doing it.....

And I HATE nightshade with a passion. Im gonna do it with black paint thinned out with some clear.

yeah, I dunno why you hate nightshade though. Everytime Ive used it, it has come out really good with the dupli color clear coat on it. Im telling you man, mask off over the clear reverse light part of your tail lights and use a razor blade to try and outline it really good to get everything blacked out except for the clear. You might not think it makes a big difference but it really does. Everyone fully blacks out the whole thing but I think it looks alot better with more of a custom look to it. My dad has a 2002 Dodge ram and the tail lights are kinda like those with one clear square on it and I masked it out and it looks awesome. If you want pics of it let me know and then you can really see what im talking about.

- Pioneer DEH-6000 Headunit

- (2) 6.5" Infinity KAPPA 63.9I Speakers

- (2) 6x9 Infinity KAPPA 693.9I Speakers

- (2) 12" JL Audio 12W0-V2 Subwoofers

- Boston Acoustic GT-22 ( Running to subs )

They look nice tinted. Add some charicter to them though Let a little red come through. Either by Making a desighn or something in them. My friend did his 3k like this and he made 2 nice cut circles on the viynle cutting machine, since his dad runs a graphics and sticker shop. they looked sweet. I'm sure you could do this by hand though

Archived