BluX Posted May 3, 2010 Report Posted May 3, 2010 What's up guys, this is my MJ-18 in a 4.5 cubic foot box tuned to 30Hz. I had a video up before, but the box had some leaks and a few things that could have been better. This is the updated version, after regluing and carpeting the box, tweaking the amp and radio, redoing grounds, etc... I'm playing about 5 different songs, shaking a can, doing a pretty good water trick, trying to get capture the mirror moving but I think it was too dark to see, got some excursion going on, just some stuff moving around, and a pretty cool napkin window trick lol. Hope ya'll enjoy! Quote BluX 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Mach 5 MJ-18 (4 Ohm) Alpine MRP-M1000 Alpine 9813
EclipseChris Posted May 7, 2010 Report Posted May 7, 2010 Can i give a request? I want a vid of you playing the song Im Feeling It by Blink 182 Believe it or not it has bass, thanks in advance. Quote i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.