db Drive, Cadence, and Peel and Seal Build/Review

Short little build log, didnt do a whole lot. Took out the 18'' nightshade and AQ2200 and put in some new gear. Also just put in some peel and seal stuff for deadner. Lowes didnt have it, so I bought some at home depot but it wasnt the Peel and Seal brand (same thing, 6'' x 25'). A lady at Lowes said some guy just came in there awhile back looking for peel and seal to put in his car! I laughed at that...

- 2 "upgraded" Cadence Daytona 12s

- db Drive pt 2000.1

I got the box from the same guy I got the daytonas from, he threw it in for free. He's a great box builder, apperantly he has record builds or something like that. Not sure on the specs of the box, but it has 45s in the corners and sounds VERY nice. Amp is a beast! I have been beatin' on it and hasn't gotten warm. It also doesn't seem to clip easy. Only thing I didnt like were the dual 4 gauge inputs. I had to trim my 1/0 in the first slots but found some 4 gauge for the second inputs. Adapters are coming soon lol.

I hooked everything up yesterday and was very impressed at how loud and clean it was. Much louder than my 18'' and AQ2200 were, lower, and cleaner. Today I put in all the Peel and Seal stuff, think it was 12.5 sq ft. total. Only had enough to do the back wall and a few strips on the floor under the box. I cant believe at how much cleaner it sounds with the "deadner". This was my first time ever having and installing "deadner", I wish I wouldve done it a long time ago. The Peel and Seal has NO odor at ALL! Don't beleive what people say. Its very adhesive and easy to use. I def. will go back to get more for my doors and double layering.

Next upgrade will be my electrical. I need to upgrade the underhood battery and possibly a bigger alt. Overall the 12s are walking all over the single 18' :D Driveer and passenger seat have PLENTY of room which is a major plus!!!!!!!!

1272752746338.jpg

1272752745984.jpg

1272844758672.jpg

1272844759144.jpg

1272844757914.jpg

2010-05-02_194530.jpg

Finally some one else running daytona's... I love mine. Just be worried about there power handling I got allmost 2x rated going to mine.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)