Some songs my system bangs real nice to.

Here's three songz my system beats pretty hard to, just wondering what the bass freq. are.

Not exactly the type everyone jamz, but for when cruising late at night with your lady friend. The bass at the end sweet.

Four notes I think and get lower after each one. Who would have thought. haha...I'm not a fruit, I swear!

This bass pretty loud, hope it not clipped, but don't jam it much...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC5SWnt1x6g

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2

Hey Daddy is clipped...don't worry about it though

It takes to long to type out how to check yourself (I can't remember off the top of my head either lol), so go up to the right corner and click search and look for "audacity", you will find a few threads with how to do it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Hey Daddy is clipped...don't worry about it though

It takes to long to type out how to check yourself (I can't remember off the top of my head either lol), so go up to the right corner and click search and look for "audacity", you will find a few threads with how to do it

I do actually have the program, but I buy my mp3's off itunes and for some odd reason that's the only program it works with. Can't find the tracks in my explore...I try to shy away from the use of p2p programs.

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2