***h22 Honda Prelude Vtech Motor (jdm)***

The interior is also in good shape, leather seats, door panels, center console all look good. absolutely everything on the car is up for grabs. I'll even send you the tail lights if you wanna buy them.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

damn tow truck thief... if you hear anything about it let me know, i leave next week till christmas so let meknow i am really looking into getting a few more old rf amps to add to my collection

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

well I talked to my stepson last night. He is trying to get $1500 for the whole car. He knows that the tranny is bad, the reverse don't work. Who races in reverse anyway? He will sell any given part off the car. He just wants me to get some offers for the whole car or offers for specific parts.

if you need a price on a specific item, pm or email me

those are probably the items most people want prices on. there is still alot of good stuff on the car. All the windows, all 4 doors, trunk lid, alt, starter, headliner, sun visors, sun roof, ect.

Now make some offers Damnit! :)

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

not sure on the size if the springs? I have 2 of the springs at my house. the front pair are on the car, I have the rear pair.

dj2q.jpg

here is a pic of the rear springs. are you willing to come down & take off the front springs & window motors yourself? i would think that the mechanic holding the car is gonna charge to remove that stuff. not sure how much. let me know if you want his contact information to inquire about removal fees.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z105/3r...ringsprings.jpg

dj2q.jpg

$100 sounds good to me but I have no idea what that dude will charge to take that stuff off for you? Are you interested in the rear set of springs? if so, how much?

dj2q.jpg

are you still interested in the H22? is anybody interested? make offer for motor or the whole car. as you can see the offers are pouring in!!! you can get it cheap. so make some damn offers!

dj2q.jpg

Archived