H22 Honda Prelude motor with Approx. 60k miles

lowering springs

Motor mounts

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

H22 Vtec motor.. can you get me pics of the car... That motor is well worth the 1,000.00... The h22 is the fastest best, vtec motor on the market.. then the fact it is in a integra... fuck ya... can i get pics???? PLEASE!!!!!!!!! fuck, i will drive to get it..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well it looks like u guys are interested. ok here is the deal. my stepson was driving the car & the brakes went out. he rear ended someone. I am being told that it didn't cause alot of damage, more like a minor fender bender. well he left that accident (with no brakes) and pulled out in front of a suburban doing about 45 mph and it pushed him 6 blocks down the street! I'm thinking that these accidents had more to do with weed & xanax than with the supposed faulty brakes but I don't know for sure. I have no idea what the car looks like now. I am going to post pics as soon as I get them. My wife is gonna try to get pics asap. It also has an electric sunroof in it. We had to replace the all the windows including winshield & back glass due to an incedent involving a nice group of asain kids with baseball bats (Nobody like to lose a race), so all the glass is brand new! the glass was over $1000 I'll do my best to get pics asap. I am offshore right now out i the middle of the Gulf of mexico so I am at the mercy of my wife as far as those pics are concerned. Once again, I know the motor is still good but I'm not sure what else. It is also entirely possible that when my stepson wrecked the car twice in an hour, he may have been so f**ked up that he may have left some ..........umm............. goodies in the car. I would dig through it pretty good before hauling it anywhere! anyway, I'll post pics / updates asap.

I feel another installment of Meade-Bay coming on!

Bidding on the entire car will start @ $100

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

ok, i spoke with the guy that is holding the car & he is gonna send me some pics this afternoon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got the pics! It took 2 weeks but here they are.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There are 20 various pics. everything on the car is up for sale. Buy the whold damn car if you want it! I know that the motor is in A-1 shape. The car is currently @ a shop in Lafayette Louisiana, this is the shop that installed the motor in the car origionally. If you guys need more information on the specifics of the car just pm or email me [email protected] I wasn't there to take the pics so I really can't verify how bad the damage is to to any certain part of the car. I was told that the rims had curb damage but the pics don't show that it is that bad. We are dealing with expert 18 yr old female photography! <<< that should explain most of your questions.

dj2q.jpg

well I got some more information last night. I emailed the mechanic that is holding the car, here is a copy of the email

Marlin,

I need some info on nic's car. Is there anything wrong with the motor? Will it crank? do you know the mileage on the motor? Thanks.

Response: car motor is in great shape & has about 60km. tranny is not good it had broke in the rake the motor and tranny mounts are still good give me a call at the shop 337-$$$-$$$$ marlin

So there you have it, straight from the mechanic. Motor is good, tranny bad. I am currently offshore out in the gulf of mexico right now. I am working from 6am until 6pm. you can pm me here, post message here, email me [email protected] or hit me on yahoo messenger jsmoke222000

the car is up for grabs & is being advertised locally also. hit me up with offers on any & all parts. Still no word on that punch 45. tow truck guy probably got it!

dj2q.jpg

Archived