***h22 Honda Prelude Vtech Motor (jdm)***

car is still for sale. $500 for the whole damn thing. just to get rid of it. wheels, tires, seats, H22 ect. all of it.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

337-337home

ask for jared

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

ok here is the deal. This is a 1997 4 door Acura Integra. It has been wrecked. Pictures are on the front page. The car belonged to my stepson. Tragically he passed away last week due to a drug overdose. We just want to get rid of the car. If you have any questions about the car or want a price on something off of the car, please call the mechanic who currently has the car. his name is marlin. 337-898-8989 Attatched is a copy of the obiturary.

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

I have a list of things i would want, they are small parts. I can give you the money as soon as i get a price, now that i finally have a credit card. I would want the tweeters mesh grill surrounded by the plastic piece (the parts on the doors that cover the actual tweeters). Id like al the A/C vents on the passenger side and driver side as well (including the ones on top of the dash). Also if I could get the cap on the Resovoir for the Windshield wash, I dont have one....

Oh and both kick panels

Ill even take a price quote on both Front Driver side and Front Passenger side door panels...

if you are still selling parts that is

Baylor University

Accounting

the problem with parting out the car is that I don't have the car! The mechanic who is holding the car would have to pull the stuff for you guys. please call him with any part requests or quotes. his name is marlin. 337-898-8989 I'll take $500 for the whole car just to get rid of it. The car is just a constant reminder of Nic & we have no use for it.

dj2q.jpg

I think the motor may have been pulled from the car & placed on an indoor rack. I'm not positive on the particulars of any specific parts on the car. Call Marlin with any & all questions.

dj2q.jpg

• 1 month later...

bump...

dj2q.jpg

Archived