ATLien Posted May 5, 2010 Author Report Posted May 5, 2010 Yea you and Stephen. I think he's up 85 a bit. I'm sure I'll catch you guys at a show one day...just gotta find em. They seem so far apart around here. Let me know if you hear of anything.
ATLien Posted May 5, 2010 Author Report Posted May 5, 2010 I wanna jump head first into this shit. Just gotsta meet people in the bass world around here. Where is the ATL CREW!!!
Guest Posted May 5, 2010 Report Posted May 5, 2010 idk ANYONE on here that lives in arlington heights illinois, only a FEW people that live in chicago but i dont remember their usernames, except for Decaf i think lives near me. im the only one in my area that i know of that runs 2 external amplifiers (external meaning not using a headunit's amp)
Guest Posted May 5, 2010 Report Posted May 5, 2010 Kids at my school think they're into it, like this one kid who saw me after school one day, who had somehow heard about my system, wanted to hear it, so I let him. he was like "damnnnn do you got deebees and everything in there?". I just didn't know what to say. i wouldve just said yea i got a bunch, but still smiled ALOT
Sanitarium Posted May 5, 2010 Report Posted May 5, 2010 Yea you and Stephen. I think he's up 85 a bit. I'm sure I'll catch you guys at a show one day...just gotta find em. They seem so far apart around here. Let me know if you hear of anything. Shoulda been at blood drag in lawrenceville. Bulletinjection, supersized taco, and I were all there. Oh and newls1 lives here in villa rica as well, about 12 minutes drive from me.
UniqueSounds Posted May 5, 2010 Report Posted May 5, 2010 Well that's no good...move Texas/Florida/Cali Agreed 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
BIGD502 Posted May 5, 2010 Report Posted May 5, 2010 Idk anyone here in louisville just me and one of my good friends that i got into it he just bought 2 of the older more beastly MOFOs today
dyeagain15 Posted May 5, 2010 Report Posted May 5, 2010 it was like that for me too until i posted a thread on here asking how many bass heads are in my city. found out tylertron was. i text him about bass all the time lol its awsome are you from kc too?\ and ill be down in atl in a couple three weeks My F-150 Build (So Far) 2 DC L3 10's Kenwood KDC-X794 (4) Selenium ST200 (Highs) (2) RE X8 (Mids) Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps Shuriken Batteries Knu Wiring My Feedback Thread
sqsux Posted May 5, 2010 Report Posted May 5, 2010 i wouldve just said yea i got a bunch, but still smiled ALOT I actually had said "yea, I hit a 140, the other day." and he looks at me and goes "no I mean do you have deebeez" so I just said yea, I kinda wish I lived further up north, I know theres a couple people not to far from me on here, one kid in bloomington and another in peoria I think. Start out boxy, shape as you move along. Dc Audio Team Fur
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.