Space cruzing songs!!

Songs for ridin blazed!!

this is a very rare song i just put up on utube.The song is life of the street by street life cartel from indiana.This song is so rare that i only found 1 image on google images of the album cover.You cant buy the album anywhere anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZaPB81wcg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSncJYPlvr0

Edited by Misk

fuck, there's no YT vid for it but check out Young Dru-My Purple, chill ass smoking song

only thing that sucks is that if you get the original version of Purp it has Cozmo but doesn't have Jacka...if you get the remix it has Jacka but not Cozmo

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

This is a really old song by steve meades boyz the doja clik the songs called chronic bionic.i used to bang this all the time.just looked for the mix cd i had it on but i just remembered the cd was skippin bad and when that happens i chuck it out my car window by my apartment.i live next to a high school so i throw in on the sidewalk hopping a kid will pick it up and take a listen.Most kids listen to crap now a days i know i used to supervise high school kids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4GIfYGBu08

Edited by Misk

im tryin to put up the videos, not sure how tho.....

Edited by suicideking602

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

do or die- blow a blunt, clicka 1- hide the pain, do or die- smoke and ride, devin the dude - doobie ashtray, 5thward boys- pussy,weed and alcohol,

macdre and mac mall-heat and head, i can go on all day.... let me know if you want more.

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)