Sonic Electronix

Unless the underbody kits have changed they all come with a transformer that you need to hook up. Then you wire all the neon into the transformer and 12V source and groudn into the transformer.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Yep ISO hit the nail right on the head... i had some older Streetglow(Gold line i think)that had an external transformer... they had a big wire coming from each end, and you hook them up in a series circuit rather than the newer ones that you hook up in a parallel circuit....

IMHO the older ones are the best.... they are made tougher and better overall design... with the newer style the internals break loose from heavy vibrations from systems... once you get the electrodes hot they can break off and slide around the tube. This causes it to be very dull and it will pulsate like a strobe... kinda cool but its embarrassing when you have 3 others(soon to be less)that are uber bright and then the one(soon to be more)that looks as if you have wires loose or shorting out... the old ones do not...

that is all...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

thanks for all the help guys. much appreciated.

1999 Honda Civic DX Coupe

Head Unit: Panasonic CQ8100U (Temporary)

Front: 6.5" Kenwood KFC-1662S

Rear: 6"x9" Kenwood KFC-6989ie

Sub: Undecided

Amp: Undecided

Big 3 Upgrade (4 gauge)

Marine Battery routed to the trunk

Stock Alternator for now