Sundown Audio

Audio Pipe Ap-15001D GUTS

12voltz+-

true. but from what i have herd from the rinkydink as things im VERRY impressed with investing $560 into four of these that r capable of putting out about 5500W RMS combined. i have herd and dont quote me on this but i have herd the AP series Audiopipes r CEA rated. i ant remember where i read it at but i believe thats what i remember reading about them.

well if someone can show me that they are cea rated than i will definately be buying one. ill look too and if i find out ill post it up

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

hey man dont get me wrong, im not saying they are no good. I just didnt like the fact that his runs hot...IMO. And that it clipped so easy. But that, im sure, also has to do with his own circumstances. Make sure you have proper electrical and i would say you will be fine. I know the Ap3000 is a beast and all it is, is two 1500's in one big case.

thats the main thing that i have found about these amps from all of my knowledge. THEY LOVE THE VOLTAGE!!!!! so as long as u can keep it up there then your fine with these. as soon as it drops then your gonna start blowing shit. from what i have read about them. yeah im thinking about just trading up my four for two AP3000's just to clean the install up a little. the AP3000 "IS" just two of these strapped in one case.

well i found this about CEA rated amps and the audiopipe is mentioned in there and read the last post on the page.... the guy says it is but idk if i believe him or not.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=006860;p=0

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

well i found this about CEA rated amps and the audiopipe is mentioned in there and read the last post on the page.... the guy says it is but idk if i believe him or not.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=006860;p=0

Well i found this but it aint much. just word.

second post.

CEA rated

yeah i think ima go with the ap1800 i found it for $194 with the bass knob and a fuse so overall from what ive read on this amp most of the problems come from poor installation and voltage drop so if you know what you're doing i think its worth every penny but i still have yet to find that they are truly CEA rated b/c ive read some people say that they are and some people say that they are not. soo idk ima keep looking tho:)

yeah i think ima go with the ap1800 i found it for $194 with the bass knob and a fuse so overall from what ive read on this amp most of the problems come from poor installation and voltage drop so if you know what you're doing i think its worth every penny but i still have yet to find that they are truly CEA rated b/c ive read some people say that they are and some people say that they are not. soo idk ima keep looking tho:)

well im sure if u know what "CEA rated" means, u know how to hook it up "right" and u know that they love voltage. the main cause of MOST instals failing is from a Noob Installer just hooking shit up where they think it goes. Good luck with the 1800. let me know how it does.

Ohh Peep This Link. Found it cheaper for you. :drinks:

My link

P.S. They r legit. thats where i got all four of my 1500's at.

i was going to buy from there but with a warranty and the shipping its like 210 and the 194 is shipped from vminnovations but thanks tho:)

you guys, CEA ratings dont mean shit anymore. nowadays companies can just purchase the cea branding and put it on their box/amp with no testing whatsoever

also CEA rating only covers 4ohm load....after you get that 4ohm load you can put whatever you want at 2ohm and 1ohm and its still CEA rated....

in the end this is just another cheap built POS amp that people flock to for price due to thinking a watt is a watt.

Archived