Sundown Audio

Audio Pipe Ap-15001D GUTS

12voltz+-

well name a good 1500-2000rms amp for under $250

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

well name a good 1500-2000rms amp for under $250

that sentence in itself sounds as ludicrous as a soundstorm amp putting out 4000watts

your not going to find ANYTHING of quality whatsoever in that price range.

People need to realise that a cheap amp CANNOT perform like a higher priced more engineered amp.

So to bluntly answer your question there isn't any GOOD amps in that power class in THAT price range

that sentence in itself sounds as ludicrous as a soundstorm amp putting out 4000watts

your not going to find ANYTHING of quality whatsoever in that price range.

People need to realise that a cheap amp CANNOT perform like a higher priced more engineered amp.

So to bluntly answer your question there isn't any GOOD amps in that power class in THAT price range

well an amp WORTH getting for $250 or an amp you would get for $250 or if you only had $250 and you cant spend anymore money what amp Would YOU get im on a budget and i cant spend no more than 250

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

i would rather go without anything at all then waste 250 dollars of my hard earned money on an amp thats not up to par with how hard i worked for that money. its not like audio is a necessity save your 250 and add to it later when time permits rather then blow money and keep companies afloat who put out junk.

thats true but ill find something im sure

had an ap1500d and never had any problems with it and i loved it until i got a new amp. now its just ok. it still puts out good power and i think probibly does somewhere around rated. hell for the price ya cant beat it

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

in the end this is just another cheap built POS amp that people flock to for price due to thinking a watt is a watt.

i dont know where you get that these amps r POS amps cause i will argue this point till the cows come home cause iv clamped them both strapped and they put out 2865W @1.4ohm load. and for $280 you cant beat these amps. i will back them up %100. u might have had a different experience with them because u probly tryed to throw 18v through them thinking they were gonna perform A HELL of alot better and got disappointed. dont knock a good product just because it does what its rated. and it dont say a name brand that everyone has.

i dont know where you get that these amps r POS amps cause i will argue this point till the cows come home cause iv clamped them both strapped and they put out 2865W @1.4ohm load. and for $280 you cant beat these amps. i will back them up %100. u might have had a different experience with them because u probly tryed to throw 18v through them thinking they were gonna perform A HELL of alot better and got disappointed. dont knock a good product just because it does what its rated. and it dont say a name brand that everyone has.

lmao please tell me that was a joke. learn to read and comprehend before you come at me with any kind of rebutal at all. as i said before i dont waste money on CRAP amp and thats what audiopipes are. just crap put out there at a low price so people who arent williung to pay for better equipment buy it up

Archived