Sonic Electronix

what i want when all is complete is the one sub in a single ported box running about 1600 to 2000 watts to the sub.

1999 Honda Civic DX Coupe

Head Unit: Panasonic CQ8100U (Temporary)

Front: 6.5" Kenwood KFC-1662S

Rear: 6"x9" Kenwood KFC-6989ie

Sub: Undecided

Amp: Undecided

Big 3 Upgrade (4 gauge)

Marine Battery routed to the trunk

Stock Alternator for now

so i am selling anything that made it a dual setup meaning my box, my other amp, and my other sub.

Edited by xXx iKoN xXx

Big 3 Upgrade (4 gauge)

Stock Alternator for now

well i have already rerouted battery to the trunk and am already using 0 guage with a 300 amp fuse. no to mention i already have an extra 20 ft of 0 gauge which is no problem to run one more as well as upgrade the big 3 and i already have another 300 amp fuse and fuse holder sitting around. so lets just say i'm prepared :)

you moved the front battery to the back or did you add a new battery? what kind of battery is it? is it a non sealed lead acid?

your going to buy a prefab box for 2000w??

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

old battery was crap so I threw a marine battery in and it does wonders. but after i take care of everything else i want either kinetik or xs power

Big 3 Upgrade (4 gauge)

Stock Alternator for now

moved battery to back and build my own box

Big 3 Upgrade (4 gauge)

Stock Alternator for now

its a long process so as money comes in i do something else. this build will go on for the next 2 months while i make sure everything is perfect.

Big 3 Upgrade (4 gauge)

Stock Alternator for now

Just so you know, if your running 2000 rms, that is really not much of a strain on your electrical assuming you have 2 batteries. Dont go buying xs power batts unless you are running 2500 plus.

I have almost 2000 rms total with two cheap batteries and i dont drop below 13 on full tilt, which is good for amps.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Just so you know, if your running 2000 rms, that is really not much of a strain on your electrical assuming you have 2 batteries. Dont go buying xs power batts unless you are running 2500 plus.

I have almost 2000 rms total with two cheap batteries and i dont drop below 13 on full tilt, which is good for amps.

thanks as the build progresses i will be posting pics and more threads on some advice but for now it is on hold until i can figure which amp i will need.

Big 3 Upgrade (4 gauge)

Stock Alternator for now

so if i can find an amp that will do somewhere between 1600 and 2000 rms then i will be able to finish a lot sooner.

Edited by xXx iKoN xXx

Big 3 Upgrade (4 gauge)

Stock Alternator for now

but he doesnt have 2 batts. for some strange reason he just moved the front battery to the trunk.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.