Sonic Electronix

Yes Ground to the frame or that will happen cuz the body will not ground it the the car sees it as a short and wont start but if you can get to your frame sand that spot down vert well and even if you need to you can always drill a new hole hope this helps you out

So just finished getting everything put in and hooked up. Everything worked wonderfully. So yesterday I decided to start on my Big 3. I did the Battery to Chassis ground straight from the battery negative, to a bolt on the inside of my fender maybe 3" from the battery. That is the only one I had time to do, so I hopped in the car to leave, and it wouldn't start. It had power, but the starter wouldn't engage. I double and triple checked the terminals and everything was tight. So I took that wire off that I had just run, and the car fired right up. Any ideas?

99 Tahoe

Has New motor and trany has 2 12w6 with 1600watt planet audio amp im looking for the next best thing i want to have a different box so my subs will hit harder along with another amp if anyone has any ideas please let me know im open for new ones

Can u take a pic of what your working with and I can circle the pic and show u good grounding areas

99 Tahoe

Has New motor and trany has 2 12w6 with 1600watt planet audio amp im looking for the next best thing i want to have a different box so my subs will hit harder along with another amp if anyone has any ideas please let me know im open for new ones

sorry bro this sliped my mind

im catching up on all my stuff i have 2 do

i will make a note of this and it will be the first thing in the morning

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.