Sonic Electronix

ok and what was my question i asked what alt did i need? i didnt ask about the 16v side or anything, hell i charge up my battery all the time on the 12v side and it STILL reads the same on the 16v side it reads about 17.6-17.7volts, im not stupid, its not gonna die im sure hes never even used this battery he just has to throw his opinions at me, i've been down that road before im sorry.

2 JL W7's @ 1.5ohms - SOLD

Soundstream PCX2000D - SOLD

Yellow top Optima - SOLD

Stock Alt

148db @ 36hz

Is this directed at me?

First off, this is not subjective matter, so my 'opinions' would be invalid. I just explained what I've seen with these batteries, so you are obviously not paying attention to posts. You've never used a triple post battery, let alone run a 16V system. If you already know all of this, then you should know how to charge your battery with the appropriate alternator, so I won't help you with that answer.

This immediate know-it-all attitude you show will make people not want to help you. Since you've "been down that road" then everybody who posts here will be wrong.

Go ask your buddy for advice since he's supposedly running multiple 16V batteries and should have the right answers since we don't.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

i see what ur saying dude and i know this already, i wanted to know what kind of alt should i get i know i have to get a dual , and run one to the factory and the other one to the amp and battery, i wanted to know what alt i should get that puts around 18v

2 JL W7's @ 1.5ohms - SOLD

Soundstream PCX2000D - SOLD

Yellow top Optima - SOLD

Stock Alt

148db @ 36hz