Alright so ive been trying to get into a relaxing game i can play here and there and not stress about talking shit to 12 year olds. so i just DL't the ten day trial for WoW blizzard but i go to start it up and i get this error pupup

Failed to rad information from the internet please close all applications and try again

I cant figure i out i turned my router off and on and re-DL'd it so Idk can anyone help

Don't play that garbage, seriously. It's just "run down this road and bring me back this" Now "run down that same road again and run back with this"

If you really want to play it, install the shit and then go right to a free server and play. The "FUn" servers are best because they let you level up faster.

There is no point in WoW, IMHO. You pay money to grind away at something that basically never lets you feel relaxed because you are always in search of better items. The ones you have are never enough.

images-1.jpg

There is no point in WoW, IMHO. You pay money to grind away at something that basically never lets you feel relaxed because you are always in search of better items. The ones you have are never enough.

So do stereo systems, it's called a hobby, but you can only afford one at a time usually.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

yeah, theres nothing relaxing about WoW...and it's full of millions of eleventeen year olds. if you want something relaxing try everquest 2, much better game imo, and alot of older people play that.

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

So do stereo systems, it's called a hobby, but you can only afford one at a time usually.

Playin the hobby card! Look, I'm not here to rag on someone's hobby, but I don't think this qualifies. Even the lamest of hobbies results in something to show for it.. whether it is just pictures or memories. WoW is just a waste, in my opinion. Key word being opinion.

yeah, theres nothing relaxing about WoW...and it's full of millions of eleventeen year olds. if you want something relaxing try everquest 2, much better game imo, and alot of older people play that.

I think you're right about it being a much better game but I am not so sure about relaxing. Last time I played EQ you could train and grief people pretty easily. It's hardcore.

One thing I did notice though, was it was less of a carrot on a stick. At least I felt like I'd accomplished something, even if it still was immaterial. I just think life is too short to invest in these games, they are too time consuming.

images-1.jpg

Archived