Playa Named Joe Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 Clicky here Right now it's only at $500, and 1 days left. Hopefully the price stays down. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
Colin - STAPUFT Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 I would so snag this thing IF I didn't have a baby on the way! Someone get this thing and tell me how awesome it is! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Playa Named Joe Posted May 11, 2010 Author Report Posted May 11, 2010 Auction ended about $1,050 for an 8K rms amp. Not a bad deal. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.