Jump to content

highs and mids


robbk20

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey guys im looking to upgrade my sound system on my ride but im not decided on what speakers to use im was looking at the new oxygen audio components as well as the new eighteensound speakers also the new rockford t2652-s components which look very promising but im not sure yet which of these would be the better speaker for the price?

  • 2 months later...
Posted

lots of choices... I like image dynamic then I found some soundstream mids that look decent. RF is good too... As far as how they sound? Only heard last RF models non of the new black ones and the image dynamics CTX CXS and I have a set of the XS 6x9s... ??? I wish there was a magic wand to wave that could decide speakers and amps for us but it's all about what you like... What you want... And what your willing to spend... RF mids and highs are mosty name though... I'd like to hear some O2's though. Sorry I can't give an answer though. It's really what you can hear and what you like.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 735 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...