Sonic Electronix

I have never used these type of reducers but I have looked at them quite a bit over the years.

The problem I have with them exspecially in a heavy vibration situation is that there is no way to make the terminal screw to lock into them.

You can screw it down tight but the bass should wiggle it loose in a short period of time.

Now if you drill a hole half way through it that is just a hair smaller in diameter then the set screws then it might work real good but that is one connection you do not want to loosen up. If it loosens up and wiggles in the terminal then it will start haveing little sparks when it wiggles and that can just be bad as far as everything goes.

This is my opinion on the subject.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png