Must gain dB's

Yes, i understood that, that´s why i said inverting the subs from how you have them right now, this would shrink the box and raise the tuning , maybe would also drop the rise a little bit...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

• 1 month later...

If you want the truth. I also have 4 AQ subs but mine are 15's. If you are serious about competition and you want a good gain change subs. I have nothing against AQ but they are a difficult sub to work around. I have half of a book of test notes with 11 different builds and designs from, 60/40 walls to 70/30 walls even 4th orders and 6th orders and I have found that it takes twice to triple the power to achieve the same numbers with different subs. I have found in my truck that the HDC3 series like a bigger box and tune higher at 46hz+ and with my design anything after 2700 clamped watts per sub I run into power compression issues and the subs unload.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

• 1 month later...

Should I wire my subs down to 1 ohm or down to .25? I am pretty good with most of the basics but I am still learning everyday. Since my setup is seeing around 6 ohms now, which is 4 ohms higher than they are wired. Does this mean that if I go down to .25 they will actually see like 4.25?

I am still having this issue and I am still wondering about this.

At this point I have a couple options:

1)Live with my results

2)recone all the subs to D2's so I can at least wire them to .5 ohms

3)Start saving for two more C5s

At this point I am more for reconing than anything. I would love to wire down to .25 but I just dont know enough about box rise to do so. I need someone with moe EXP points than me.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived