Sonic Electronix

Was on my mobile earlier. Just now got on the computer and saw your sig. You got a Ranger! Definitely go double din. My brother's got a 97 and is probably putting a double in his eventually. I don't know how exactly but I know on the Http://www.ranger-forums.com it has been done before. Not a whole lot of work to get a double din mounted in your truck. Will also look "cleaner" installed.

EDIT: found the link for you http://www.ranger-forums.com/f43/how-modify-your-radio-bezel-fit-double-din-radio-104570/

Thanks man!!! your the shit!

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Ya i thought I wanted a real nice motorized touch screen H.U. at one time too. I wanted one until i was riding with one of my friends that had a 700 and some dollar alpine and he hit an unexpected bump in the road. There was no way to see it at all and it wasn't noticable but it was a big enough jar and motion to snap the motorized links inside and the thing never flipped up again. Ya he was mad to say the least! Sure touch screen dvd H.U.'s are real cool but they are just more moving parts and more components to have break. So i think I would most def. go with a real nice dvd touch screen double D...Thats what my same friend did. He loves it too dealth and has not had any problems with it. Just my own input.

Mine moves its ass off at 36Hz doing 150dB. At higher freq it doesnt move much but I close it anyway if I am using my Ipod. I have an Eclipse AV8022

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

yeah there shouldnt be a problem unless when it opens and it is touching the dash with the rear of the screen part...the shaking will eventually break it or loosen it, but it flips out nice and easy with nothing touching the back it SHOULD BE OK i heard that some mess up from flipping in and out too much but i think it would be hard to mess it up if you take care of it. just my .02

mine flip out on broke cause it rested on the parking position and one night 2 drunk bitches got my old suburban and accidently hit the "open/close" button which cause the screen to jam into the parking lever and crack it. but other then that dont fuck up like i did lol.

4 15'' Big Perm Subs in a Custom Built Box.

4 Kenwood Excelerion Mids.

1 RockFordFosgate T4000.Bd

1 Alpine 500w.

Alternator: Dual Alternators 1 stock- 1 300amp 180 at idle alternator.

Batterys: 4- 1 for my engine, 3 yellow tops

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace