I have a 200.00 glass deductable. to cover teh back driverside window, but other than that.. NO INSURANCE to cover the system. car was in my driveway, less than 30 ft from my window.. the sad part was, i was up all nite.. I was right now to my window on the computer.. MY PIT NEVER BARKED. it was a snatch and grabb..

It is okay.. I was happy with that system, but my fiance already told me.. it is ok.. you are going bigger and better with the next system.. she is going to let me run a few 18's and just go ballz out..

FUCK THEM MOTHER FUCKERS.. THEY ARE NOT GETTING THE BEST OF ME...

And no... no car alarm... that is getting installed next week or 2 weeks... as i start the rebuild process...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Man look..When you start over..Go with them FI audio subs son..Man you won't be disappointed..Everybody that listens to my system, Jaws drop..They can't believe that one 15 is beating as hard as mine is..I gotta get a video and post of the system now..Man do 2 18's Fi BL's or BTL's..Put some serious power to them..Man that Focus would beat..

I have a 200.00 glass deductable. to cover teh back driverside window, but other than that.. NO INSURANCE to cover the system. car was in my driveway, less than 30 ft from my window.. the sad part was, i was up all nite.. I was right now to my window on the computer.. MY PIT NEVER BARKED. it was a snatch and grabb..

It is okay.. I was happy with that system, but my fiance already told me.. it is ok.. you are going bigger and better with the next system.. she is going to let me run a few 18's and just go ballz out..

FUCK THEM MOTHER FUCKERS.. THEY ARE NOT GETTING THE BEST OF ME...

And no... no car alarm... that is getting installed next week or 2 weeks... as i start the rebuild process...

Yea it sucks that your stuff got stolen, But the only way you can look at the situation is "hey its upgrade time " theres enough people on here that will help you rebuild your stereo. AS FOR SHOOTING THE CROOKS unless you want to be some ones boyfreind i wouldnt advise it . My truck got broken in to not once but twice in a 2 day time period ! I was pissed but that situation allowed my (6 months later ) to get a real stereo so keep ya head up.
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Yea it sucks that your stuff got stolen, But the only way you can look at the situation is "hey its upgrade time " theres enough people on here that will help you rebuild your stereo. AS FOR SHOOTING THE CROOKS unless you want to be some ones boyfreind i wouldnt advise it . My truck got broken in to not once but twice in a 2 day time period ! I was pissed but that situation allowed my (6 months later ) to get a real stereo so keep ya head up.

That was the upgrade... those subs are LESS than 3 weeks old. The amp was 3 months old. I had the box. But you know... it is okay.. like is aid i live in a small town.. If i see a box like mine, the odds are in my favor that IT IS MY BOX. and feturing that all these punk ass bitches round here are broke ass mother fuckers, if i see subs that like mine... the odds are.. they are mine too... I have a good idea of who it was.. and i know where they live.. I am not worried about going to jail, cause my fiance's uncle is 6'2 and 300+ lbs. HE IS A BIG BIG BIG boy, and has a very very very short temper.. he dont play well with others, since he has been to prison.. :) We always tell people dont feed the bear.. :)

anyway.. my fiance is telling me to just let it go... i got it jacked from me.. and she wants me to get the system that i want this time.. and then i am going to ingrave my name and phone number in my magnets.. so, if they ever get stollen they are worthless to who ever..

man..

that sucks bro...

i had my audiobahn system "i know it was gay" stolen before too...

it sucks... but living in the big city... i had no idea who it was...

i assumed it was someone that i didn't know "since i never bumped it hard in the neighbor hood" but... you never know

i hope you don't listen to the other half of you... and do justice on your own terms.. w/ the uncle of course...

let us know if anything new comes up..

damn that sucks man but thats how it is here in northern cali we gotta be careful with all these punk ass thiefs

shit.. i wish i was in NOR CAL right now..these punks would be done... But instead i am here at my house outside of reno.. lots of stevin ass bastards round here.. i bump hard all day every day.. i am proud of the system i HAD.. i paid for it with cash... and now some punk that collects a wel fare check has a system...

That was the upgrade... those subs are LESS than 3 weeks old. The amp was 3 months old. I had the box. But you know... it is okay.. like is aid i live in a small town.. If i see a box like mine, the odds are in my favor that IT IS MY BOX. and feturing that all these punk ass bitches round here are broke ass mother fuckers, if i see subs that like mine... the odds are.. they are mine too... I have a good idea of who it was.. and i know where they live.. I am not worried about going to jail, cause my fiance's uncle is 6'2 and 300+ lbs. HE IS A BIG BIG BIG boy, and has a very very very short temper.. he dont play well with others, since he has been to prison.. :) We always tell people dont feed the bear.. :)

anyway.. my fiance is telling me to just let it go... i got it jacked from me.. and she wants me to get the system that i want this time.. and then i am going to ingrave my name and phone number in my magnets.. so, if they ever get stollen they are worthless to who ever..

Im glad you said that now im going to engrave my subs when i get them ! Yea when my shit got stolen on a fri and sat i slept in the truck sunday and if i would have caught them i would have no shit killed them ! But looking back now i realize that it was a bullshit stereo new or not now i know what a real stero is and ive steped my game up sorta speak. Small town you say 3 weeks old well we know that its some one you know start from there and if you find the bastards deal with it . But a stereo isnt worth killing some one over :blush: unless you catch them in tha act then its fair game.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Did u call the police to have them print your car? if whoever did it has a record well u can figure it out sorry to hear bout your shit i had mine stolen like 5 months ago and i still dont have a system :(!! i have my box for some subs but ill prolly junk it

i bump hard all day every day.. i am proud of the system i HAD.. i paid for it with cash...

not to put you down or anything, but being like this with no alarm = theft

sorry to hear about your loss.