Sonic Electronix

Why Is The Seat Belt Bracket A Bad Place To Ground?

May be a stupid question to some but i'm pretty clueless on this subject. i did a search but it came back with a bunch of things about alternator brackets & back seat mods, so i figured i would ask. So Why Is The Seat Belt Bracket A Bad Place To Ground?

because it's just a little piece of metal?

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

i would say yes unless ur whip is a uni body, if u have frame werk i would go to that, my car is a uni body but i still took my grounds to my engine.

Edited by PHD5000W

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

The only thing i can guess it is picking motor vibration through out the body.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

its not a bad place to ground, and if anyone disagrees FUCK YOU YOU DICK RIDING BiTCHES. anyway someone at one time may have tried to ground there on a car and encountered countless problems from HUMAN ERROR. its no different from any other ground in the car and actually all seatbelt points are thicker than the frame so they dont pull through the thin ass sheet metal. if you cant ground to the seatbelt then you might as well unhook every ground under the dash thats in the thin sheet metal cuz its bad too.

JUST A BUNCH OF BAD INFORMATION

really is your stereo system that smart that it can tell the difference between a frame and the body, I DIDNT THINK SO

its not a bad place to ground, and if anyone disagrees FUCK YOU YOU DICK RIDING BiTCHES. anyway someone at one time may have tried to ground there on a car and encountered countless problems from HUMAN ERROR. its no different from any other ground in the car and actually all seatbelt points are thicker than the frame so they dont pull through the thin ass sheet metal. if you cant ground to the seatbelt then you might as well unhook every ground under the dash thats in the thin sheet metal cuz its bad too.

JUST A BUNCH OF BAD INFORMATION

really is your stereo system that smart that it can tell the difference between a frame and the body, I DIDNT THINK SO

you make me lol, something tells me you shouldn't be around car audio

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Cheney_and_Bush_Borg.jpg

tell me, why does the factory ground all over thr car instead of to the frame or directly to the battery.

ground to the seatbelt bolt and dont listen to what all these bandwagon dickriders tell you

tell me, why does the factory ground all over thr car instead of to the frame or directly to the battery.

ground to the seatbelt bolt and dont listen to what all these bandwagon dickriders tell you

please tell me o great one, i really want to know, because appearantly these guys that have been making cars since the early 1900's till 2010 are doing it wrong, please mr. great one tell me please