Am i going in a good direction for just starting out?!

ya there is so much i have learned and theres a shit ton more. and smd helps a lot too!

Yeah i know people on here have already been a shit ton of help. The guys that designs all my buddys boxes was out of town and someone took my dimensions and sent me a pic of what it should look like with all the cut lengths and what it would be tuned to for the jeep.

Measure twice cut once as far as the box building!

Thanks, Cuz 3/4 MDF here is $30 for a sheet 49" wide x 97" long so not much room for error. But i help my buddy build his so i have a little experience but i wouldn't love this as much if it was perfect ALL the time, trial and error. I just dont like to much error. lmao!

liquid nails liquid nails liquid nails

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

liquid nails liquid nails liquid nails

I got a whole tube of liquid nail that i was going to use on another project but wound up not. So go ahead a use it?

That is what was going through my head, i mean i have a REALLY good possibility to be hired on at ups loading trucks which pays REAL good. Also as far as the amp when i do get employed i was planning or getting a bigger one.

ups in louisiana starts people off at 8.50 an hour. i have been at ups for 6 years now

ups in louisiana starts people off at 8.50 an hour. i have been at ups for 6 years now

I live in louisville, ky we have the world hub and also a couple other locations through out. but its better then 7.00 hr working 20hr a week.

I live in louisville, ky we have the world hub and also a couple other locations through out. but its better then 7.00 hr working 20hr a week.

just make sure you know your rights and learn your union hand book from front to back. as a part time employee you are only guaranteed 3.5 hours a night

just make sure you know your rights and learn your union hand book from front to back. as a part time employee you are only guaranteed 3.5 hours a night

Hey thanks for that! I really appreciate it. I will make sure i do that. There is also a UPS HUB? i believe and they deal with strictly sprint cell phones? My buddy works there and says if the others dont work out he could get me on there.

Hey thanks for that! I really appreciate it. I will make sure i do that. There is also a UPS HUB? i believe and they deal with strictly sprint cell phones? My buddy works there and says if the others dont work out he could get me on there.

dont get me wrong it a great company to work for. i have been driving now for about 4 years now. top pay for drivers out here is 28.75. you just need to remember the less upper management knows about you the better off you will be