Second Skin Audio

sealed or ported

naw man i just love those subs and would love to see that amount

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

naw man i just love those subs and would love to see that amount

realy do they sound good. i was running re sx 18 but wanted more they cost to much so i whent with the hifonics instead. there alot cheaper i figured i would make up for qualty with a shit load more subs i think it will be ok

they sound really good for what they cost those are the exact subs i have currently im wanting to rebuild them though so bad i cant wait for ur build log ima read that shit everyday where are u located cause when its done i wana hear it

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

they sound really good for what they cost those are the exact subs i have currently im wanting to rebuild them though so bad i cant wait for ur build log ima read that shit everyday where are u located cause when its done i wana hear it

i am from monroe la, yea me too it should do something i will be puting 300 rms on each one . i think i will do a sealed box for room so i can still work out of it but i am buying a truck soon and then i will get stuiped with the van. might put 10 more

Edited by big dee

with my expiernce those subs dont do well in ported ive went threw 4 so far. the best so far that ive seen them perform was in a sealed yet small box maybe .5cube per sub. but i was also loading them in my trunk facing up

with my expiernce those subs dont do well in ported ive went threw 4 so far. the best so far that ive seen them perform was in a sealed yet small box maybe .5cube per sub. but i was also loading them in my trunk facing up

well i am gonna try to kill them i promise you that. so there just to play around with anyway i plan to up grade them when i get some cash to play with unless these blow me away then i might just keep em after all you can get em so cheap with free shipping at audiosavings.com i think there only 69 bucks a pair shit man you can just flex tha hell out off em if it blows just buy more if it was more expensive i wouldnt say that but to me i can have fun with it with little worrys because there cheap so i say turn it up till somthing gives lol

Edited by big dee

indeed for the price they are crazy there also build very well for the cost