Second Skin Audio

sealed or ported

can any one give some advice on sealed or vented box i have 10 12s hifonics hf s d4 its going in a van but i have to have them behind the drivers and pasenger seats be cause its my daily driver. and i realy dont want to do a wall if posable..

Edited by big dee

sealed will be easier and smaller, ported will be bigger and louder. its all up to you. what do you want to know?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i want pics of these subs right now sir

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i want pics of these subs right now sir

why you dont think i have them or what i can text them to you i wanted to post them but it said the file to big

Edited by big dee

1.25 cubes per sub sealed.

1.75 cubes per sub ported.

I hope this post isn't too helpful. I obviously don't know my shit and I'd hate to piss anyone off.

Edited by chud

You can't fix stupid

i saw that chud lol

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder