Stetsom 10kd and other stuff F/S

I'm back. Please PM all offers as I am not on SMD as often as I used to be.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Yea got back a lil over a month ago and just finished getting everything pulled out of storage, setting up the house, and taking a small vacation.

So I had to decide to resurrect it.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Warranty was a limited one, and it was purchased theough Sundown. Since I purchased this from Sundown it has not seen any power at all. The tape DBr put on the plugs to ship is still there. I have only un packed it, taken pictures, re-packed it for a year+ of storage, and un packed it.

PM me your offer and we can go from there.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton

Would you be able to power it up at all just to guarantee it works? Would hate to have her blow after I got her. Im interested, but don't have the electrical for it. What do you think shell push at almost 7ohms before rise until I get the electrical to bump it down? :lol: their site also says it's stable at 16v, you know if it will take 18v?

From what I have been told this amp can take 18V, but I have not verified this. The guys from Stetsom are your best bet for this information.

As for power to test it, I do not have sufficient electrical to test it out, nor do I see me having the electrical to power it any time soon. Granted if I can convince my wife to let me get an audio truck I damn sure am going to.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton

Archived