Sundown Audio

audiobahn amps

cool i will think about it i might sell it if it cant keep up. i am putting 6 12s on that one and i have a plye 4000 mono 1200rms @1ohm on the other 4 12s gonna see what happens its a cheap amp but its got some power

dont mix subs, and that pyle amp probably does like 700rms at best. and how do you have the room for that many speakers in a PROPER enclosure?

Yeah. Not really a good idea to mix and match amps like that. 2 nice mono blocks would be good for your setup. If you're looking to run 2k+ rms well, look into AudioQue, they are cheap and very good quality. I think a 2200 rms amp from them is $389 shipped. Might be a pain wire up 10 subs to one amp. What are is the ohms of the coils?

dual4s all ten i figured for what the subs are it wouldnt matter that much about the amps is long they were wired right and have enough power to push all of them i am not realy worred about soung qualty to a point i just want it to slap hard and i think i will go with a sealed box probly around 1.5 cubes per sub

Edited by big dee