Sundown Audio

audiobahn amps

can any one tell me were i can get audiobahn 1200 d mono upgraded or if its even worth doing? does any body know about this that can help .the amp works fine just wanting a little more out of it if i can

to find a spot to get it upgraded is going to be hard audiobahn has been out of bis for about 4 years now so i would just buy a biger amp but audio bahn amps are nice ( the rack units ) one of the best amps ive seen if your looking for a upgrade sim to what you have look for one of them how much power are you looking for?

Edited by OFFTHAHOOK_INC

OFF THA HOOK,INC

[email protected]

i am running 10 12s hifonics hfid4 and the guy i got the amp from says its upgraded i dont know who done it but the top of it is shimed for clearance but im not sure whats up with it honestly. but it slamed the shit out of 4 12s cheap sony explodes subs so it seems to be good it didnt get hot or any thing

cool i will think about it i might sell it if it cant keep up. i am putting 6 12s on that one and i have a plye 4000 mono 1200rms @1ohm on the other 4 12s gonna see what happens its a cheap amp but its got some power