As it may seem,there is very little turbo lag as the long run of pipe under the car acts like an intercooler.This set up is very efficient believe me it has proved it's worth.
i guess it would be pretty good these people right here did the same thing http://www.chevyhiperformance.com/techarti...urbo/index.html

they said it operates with no noticible lag

nope, bearly ne turbo lag, its a great system, ive installed one on a 02 civic hatch si, it flys

good to know thanks guys! i was gonna say y would this guy go and put all this money into the car and then go and waste money on something that wasnt gonna work that good.

thats actually kinda nifty. Someone say you have a turbo and you pop your hood and it is nowhere to be seen... nifty

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Well Lovellsz thing about that these turbo's are very loud..You can tell that that high pitched whine Isn't normal, but maybe for the unsuspecting person they wouldn't know what hit em till they were looking at your tailights.... STS also makes turbo's for Trucks and Suv's..

Edited by zaxfire69

thats actually kinda nifty. Someone say you have a turbo and you pop your hood and it is nowhere to be seen... nifty

lol ya never thought of that if you dont look real hard the the intake kinda just looks like the exhuast pipe thats normally there.

well they also make things that go in your exhaust to give the imitation of a turbo also, when a person looks under the hood and dont see one and they will be like wtf i just heard it but i dont see it there. you know what i mean

Edited by lovellsz

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

yea those turbos are bad ass. i went to uti and seen one they put on a gto when sts was first coming out. i got some pix if you want to see it.

yes please :rolleyes: