How Do you guys do it

i was wondering how you guys connect all those runs of 1/0 gauge wire to the battery terminals. i am needing to run 2 inputs and 2 outputs of 1/0 gauge wire and one 4 or 8 gauge and have not found a solution besides getting a new battery with a i bar and putting two battery terminals on it but dont really want to do that since i already have a svr battery. so show me how you guys do it.

07 Corolla S

2-p3 15's in a custom fiberglass box powered by a p1001bd, Fosgate punch series components that hit 140.1 on Term Lab

07 Magnum R/T

1-??? sub powered by RF 2500-1bd, Big 3, 2-shuriken bt-120 batteries.

99 Ford F-150 Reg Cab

2-10in Powerbass ps subs in a MTX Thunderform box Powered by ASA1000.1. Hit 132.4 on Term Lab

i would like to kno too. im gona add one more amp for my mids and highs soon once i get my new amp for my bass. do i connect to wires on my battery or jus one 1/0 cable and use a distribution block for the 2 amps

rite now i have 2 1/0 inputs, 2 1/0 outs and 1 1/0 for an amp. you just put the wires in a circle. it gets messy and hard to deal with though so most people use bus bars. you just find a good sized piece of copper, drill and tap some holes in it and attach your wire and battery to it. you can mount it straight to the battery post or somewhere near by.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

how would you connect a buss bar to a battery then?

07 Corolla S

2-p3 15's in a custom fiberglass box powered by a p1001bd, Fosgate punch series components that hit 140.1 on Term Lab

07 Magnum R/T

99 Ford F-150 Reg Cab

2-10in Powerbass ps subs in a MTX Thunderform box Powered by ASA1000.1. Hit 132.4 on Term Lab

drill a hole in the copper, put a bolt through it into the battery. same way you connect a wire.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

the only problem with that is that i only have top post on my battery

07 Corolla S

07 Magnum R/T

99 Ford F-150 Reg Cab

the only problem with that is that i only have top post on my battery

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KBT-30P

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

those look awesome but i need 2-1/0 inputs and 2-1/0 gauge output and a 8 gauge output

07 Corolla S

07 Magnum R/T

99 Ford F-150 Reg Cab

those look awesome but i need 2-1/0 inputs and 2-1/0 gauge output and a 8 gauge output

Then the easiest way is to change to a Kinetik/XS etc.... a battery that has bolt in terminals then run a buss bar.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.