How long can I expect?

To wait for my 15" Fi Q to come? I paid with paypal saturday, and It says unclaimed in my paypal. I'm a bit worried they didn';t get my payment and I don't want to hold off on waiting. If any employee or someone could help a bro out Id appreciate it.

Alex

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

To wait for my 15" Fi Q to come? I paid with paypal saturday, and It says unclaimed in my paypal. I'm a bit worried they didn';t get my payment and I don't want to hold off on waiting. If any employee or someone could help a bro out Id appreciate it.

Alex

Hey man i am not a employee but u do believe the if a payment in paypal is unclaimed it means they have not received your payment.

Well I would really like to know soon. I sent the payment from their website, that took me to paypal, and gave the confirmation. They should have my payment.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.