I Need 6.5 options to run active

ok look guys i know 4 or 8 speakers per door is wayyy overkill BUT it is a attention grabber and interest sparker. When you can clearly hear somebody turn the corner wayyy down the street then shake your house or spot when they pull up of course your going to be like dam whats in there? Then i bust out the business cards. just like a paint job people see it and ask questions i sent at least 3 people to my paint guy in the 2 weeks i was home for leave so curiosity sells. i even had to make time to build a box for a guy that stopped me at mynyards and dropped out 350 on the spot for a box for his 4 12s: he was pleased thanks to a little effort from members @ SSA, ROE, CA, and DYMA i can build pretty bad ass boxes.

you guys harp on searching but its hard to search for something when everybody uses the acronym of the dam brand or dont respond to PMS.

it would be nice for someone else to help a guy out

having said that im going with 4 speakers glassed in each door brand still unsure of at the time. i guess ile just use this thread as a idea notepad.

Edited by ricky_db

• 2 weeks later...

cerwin vega makes good shit if you ever have time to look into them

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator