what the heck happened to this? i've been waiting like 4 years for it lol i also heard that 3drealms went down.. so i guess i'll never see it. i remember the good ol days back in the mid 90's when me and my dad would play duke nukem for hours on windows 95 lol shit was grainy but awesome

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

the project got cancelled. but theyre makin another duke nukem, just dont remember on what console

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

They say the world will collapse into itself the day Duke Nukem Forever is released. Hence the reason they aren't releasing it. It's completed...but the government is keeping it locked in a secret facility 500 feet underground.

Archived