Dual or Quad (idk) Turn Signals ?s

I saw this on Cardomain under Impala and loved it and if anyone can enlighten me it would be appreciated it starts around 23 seconds. I want to do that with my rear turn signals so that when I choose to turn right or left both circles will light up. I tried Google search but didn't get far

Here's the vid! & thanks in advance for any help :)

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

Not sure about impala rear lights 100% but if you could use a tuen signal bulb in each light housing and just wire it in to your turn signals it should work

I just saw this right now, but I'll go try it out first thing tomorrow and take the back apart to experiment with. So I just add a turn signal bulb and then splice wires and jump them to where I want the turn signals to be?

Would that be turn signal wire to +ve on the non-signal bulb?

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

Again. I haven't messed with tailights on my brothers impala but I would "guess" if you could replace middle lights with turn signal bulbs just like the ones on the out side and wire them in with you turn signals they would still be fully functional. Honestly you may not have to buy anything. The lights on the trunk lid light up when you hit the brakes right? If so they have dual filiments and should have three wires coming off the back. You just need to make sure you still have brake lights and parking lights when messing with the wires. But basically hack the outer bulbs wiring and run the 1 wire that does the brakes and turn signal on them into the trunk lid lights. Turn signals usually over rule brake lights so if you are on the brakes with the left turn signal only the right side would be solid lit and the two on the left would both be flashing.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Again. I haven't messed with tailights on my brothers impala but I would "guess" if you could replace middle lights with turn signal bulbs just like the ones on the out side and wire them in with you turn signals they would still be fully functional. Honestly you may not have to buy anything. The lights on the trunk lid light up when you hit the brakes right? If so they have dual filiments and should have three wires coming off the back. You just need to make sure you still have brake lights and parking lights when messing with the wires. But basically hack the outer bulbs wiring and run the 1 wire that does the brakes and turn signal on them into the trunk lid lights. Turn signals usually over rule brake lights so if you are on the brakes with the left turn signal only the right side would be solid lit and the two on the left would both be flashing.

Okay, yea I get you. I'll try it tomorrow and if I succeed I shall post up steps and a video with an end result. I'm pretty sure others would like this as well. Thanks!

Still open to suggestions though.

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

7j2.png

So, I hit a dead end and I don't think I'm allowed to cut anything up.

CIMG0602.jpg

I could have just gone to some junkyard and hopefully found two of those turn signal connectors from an Impala and wired it in parallel

CIMG0603.jpg

But that red and white are sealed off from each other and can only be used as a reflector unless I cut it up

CIMG0605.jpg

Not completely sealed off but you get the point

CIMG0604.jpg

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

7j2.png